Birthdays, Anniversaries, Graduations…Make Your Gift-Giving Easy with Harper CE Class Gift Certificates
This year, present your friends and loved ones with the extraordinary – a chance to Become More by pursuing a lifelong interest, developing new skills or just meeting new people and having fun. Select from hundreds of courses, including: music, art, writing, computer, driver education, foreign languages, paranormal investigation, mindfulness, yoga, and so much more. The possibilities are endless!
Follow these easy steps:
- Browse our Spring or Summer 2017 course schedules.
- Find classes and note the course title and registration number of each.
- Visit or call CE Registration at 847.925.6300 and ask to purchase a gift certificate. Be prepared to provide the gift recipient’s contact information (name, address, date of birth and phone number/email).
- We’ll register your gift recipient and accept payment. Then we’ll give (or send) a gift certificate to you to present to your recipient.
- Exchanges are no problem. If your recipient has a schedule conflict or prefers a different course, he or she can contact Continuing Education at 847.925.6300 to apply the certificate to a different course.
- Please note: the recipient must call us as soon as possible–and no later than 24 hours before the start date of the registered class–to make any changes. If there is a price difference between the courses (or cancellation), the CE Registration desk will discuss payment (or refund) options.
Visit or call CE Registration today!
Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or visit CE Registration in the Wojcik Conference Center lobby, Building W, Harper College main campus, during regular business hours.