Build New Skills or Jump Start a New Career with Computer Training at Harper College CE
Register today for one of our upcoming Computer Training Info Sessions to learn about our training programs, from computer fundamentals to the latest technology, including Big Data, Cloud Computing and Cybersecurity. Funding options will also be discussed.
All sessions are held at the Harper Professional Center (HPC), at 650 E. Higgins Rd, Suite 2W, Schaumburg.
Computer Training Info Session – Cybersecurity, IT, Web Design: Wednesday, 8/16, 6-7 p.m.
- General Information Session 6:00-6:30 p.m.
- Breakout Sessions 6:30-7:00 p.m.
- Cybersecurity Careers: Learn about cybersecurity, available training, and certifications.
- Microsoft Advanced IT certifications
- Web Design and more
Computer Training Info Session – Big Data: Wednesday, 8/23, 6-7 p.m.
- How to Launch Your Career in Big Data 6:00-7:00 p.m.
Reserve your spot online or call 847.925.6300.
Questions? Contact us at 847.925.6066 x1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to helping you realize your career goals!
Browse all our Computer Training courses in our May-August CE Course Schedule,
or visit our Computer Training page for additional information.