Our August-December 2017 Catalog is now available
Take a look through our new catalog and prepare for your new endeavor!
Fall is a time to start new endeavors, reach for that promotion, start a new career path, or experience something that enriches the body, mind, and soul. I think it goes back to our school days when we saw fall as a fresh start with new notebooks and sharpened pencils. Whatever your inspiration, you hold in your hand a rich supply of educational opportunities designed to challenge, motivate, and grow your skills.
Here are some highlights to inspire you:
- The computer technology landscape is changing dramatically with the growing use of cloud computing within the enterprise and on a personal level. We offer classes in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, and Google Drive to help you become a subject matter expert in cloud-based services.
- Cyber attacks on business networks have also been on the increase. We are excited to launch our Cybersecurity curriculum, consisting of courses for the beginner and for the IT professional preparing for certification or a career as a Cybersecurity Analyst.
- The new online Dental Assistant program is poised to prepare students to assist dentists and dental hygienists in this rapidly growing industry. Students will learn about anatomy and physiology, infection control, imaging, and patient care, and complete the program in only one semester.
- The real estate bubble has come and gone. Construction and home sales are trending upward. Our Illinois-approved classes to prepare you to become a Real Estate broker are filling quickly. If you’re thinking about real estate as a new career, enroll today.
- We are also developing a number of music ensembles for various genres and interests. Membership is by audition for the World Music Ensemble, the Sounds of Mariachi Ensemble, and Harper’s Back Porch Revue, which will play early 20th Century folk music of the American South. Players with some experience may want to join these groups to play with other like-minded musicians.
As always, our programs are designed for you. We welcome your feedback and suggestions as we continually develop our program offerings. You can give us feedback by email (email@example.com), through our website, or by calling 847.925-6300.
Mark D. Mrozinski, Ed.D.