Why settle for an ordinary gift this holiday season?
Give a Harper College Continuing Education Gift Certificate!
This year, present your friends and loved ones with the extraordinary – a chance to Become More by pursuing a lifelong interest, developing new skills or just meeting new people and having fun. Select from hundreds of courses, including: music, art, writing, computer, driver education, foreign languages, cooking, wine tasting, and so much more. The possibilities are endless! Plus, no driving to the mall and waiting in those long, long lines for you.
Here’s what you do:
- Browse our Spring 2018 course schedule or search online.
- Find classes and note the course title and registration number of each.
- Visit or call CE Registration at 847.925.6300 and ask to purchase a gift certificate. Be prepared to provide the gift recipient’s contact information (name, address, date of birth and phone number/email).
- We’ll register your gift recipient and accept payment. Then we’ll give (or send) a gift certificate to you to present to your recipient.
- Exchanges are no problem. If your recipient has a schedule conflict or prefers a different course, he or she can contact Continuing Education at 847.925.6300 to apply the certificate to a different course. Please note: the recipient must call us as soon as possible–and no later than 24 hours before the start date of the registered class–to make any changes. If there is a price difference between the courses (or cancellation), the CE Registration desk will discuss payment (or refund) options.
The last day for ordering gift certificates in 2016 is Wednesday, December 20, so visit or call CE Registration today.
Questions? Call 847.925.6300 or visit CE Registration in the Wojcik Conference Center lobby, Building W, Harper College main campus, during regular business hours.
Happy holidays from Harper College Continuing Education!