Register today for upcoming free Safety Awareness Training classes. Businesses with 2-250 employees are eligible to participate. Management and employees encouraged to attend the free training. Topics will include: introduction to safety and health management, electrical safety, fall hazard awareness and slips, trips and falls.
Course materials will be provided. After completion of the entire course, participants will receive a certificate of completion and electronic badge. Questions? Call 847-925-6023.
Benefits of attending the training are:
- Avoid worker replacement costs
- Reduce employee turnover
- Reduce training expenses
- Avoid insurance premium increases
- Reduce workman’s compensation expenses
- Reduce time away from work
- Increase productivity and worker morale
- Improve customer service and quality
- Avoid workplace disruptions
- Avoid loss of productivity
Disclaimer: This material was produced under grant number SH-05168-SH9 from the Occupational Safety and Health administration, U.S. Department of Labor. It does not necessarily reflect the views or policies of the U.S. Department of Labor, nor does mention of trade names, commercial products, or organizations imply endorsement by the U.S. government.