We know that the pandemic has worn on everyone and we’ve created a series of classes to help you deal with that. In fact, the CDC has prescribed solutions to stress (particularly pandemic induced stress).
Among their suggestions are that you:
- Take breaks from watching, reading, or listening to news stories, including those on social media. Hearing about the pandemic repeatedly can be upsetting.
- Take deep breaths, stretch, or meditate.
- Exercise regularly.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Make time to unwind. Try to do some other activities you enjoy.
- Connect with others. Talk with people you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling.
- Connect with your community – safely.
We’ve designed a spring series of classes to help you with this. In our Coping with The Times Series (LIO0023) you will be enrolled in four classes that address your well being – Chair Yoga, Stress Less, Just Say OM and Irest Yoga Nidra Meditation for Restful Sleep. In addition to the valuable information you’ll receive and skills you’ll develop, you will meet new people in a live online class. The first class starts January 11! Register beginning on January 6.