The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that Information Security Analysts will be the fastest growing job category, with 37% overall growth between 2012 and 2022. Harper College is excited to bring new partnerships and cybersecurity offerings to prepare for a career on cybersecurity. Click here to learn about our new Cybersecurity Analyst Digital Badge.
Learn how you can enter a career to improve the overall state of security! Attend our information session to learn more. RSVP online or call 847.925.6300.
Special Offer: Attend an upcoming Computer Training Information Session to receive 10% off Fall 2017 tuition for up to 3 CE Computer Training courses*!
Wednesday, August 16, 2017, 6-7 p.m.
Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W. Schaumburg
6-6:30 p.m. General Information Session
6:30-7 p.m. Breakout Session: Cybersecurity Careers – learn about cybersecurity, available training, and certifications
- CompTIA Cybersecurity Analyst+, starts August 21
- Introduction to Cybersecurity, starts October 10
- Denial of Service (DoS) Detection and Mitigation I, starts November 7
- Denial of Service (DoS) Detection and Mitigation II, starts November 14
- Introduction to Web Application Pen Testing, starts November 28
- ISACXA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals, (online)
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 847.925.6066.
* Offer Details:
- Attend a Computer Training information session in August or September, 2017 and get a 10% tuition discount that can be applied towards up to 3 courses within the fall 2017 semester.
- Qualify for the discount by attending a Fall 2017 information session (8/16, 8/23, or 9/20)
- Discount applies to all Continuing Ed Computer Training and Project Management courses in the fall term (starting prior to 12/15/17).
- Discount can only be applied towards tuition – it cannot be applied towards fees.