The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics predicts that Information Security Analysts will be the fastest growing job category, with 37% overall growth between 2012 and 2022. Harper College is excited to bring new partnerships and cybersecurity offerings to prepare for a career on cybersecurity. Click here to learn about our new Cybersecurity Analyst Digital Badge.
Learn how you can enter a career to improve the overall state of security! Attend our information session to learn more. RSVP online or call 847.925.6300.
Wednesday, December 13, 2017, 5-6 p.m.
Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd., Suite 2W. Schaumburg
- Introduction to Cybersecurity, starts October 10
- Denial of Service (DoS) Detection and Mitigation I, starts November 7
- Denial of Service (DoS) Detection and Mitigation II, starts November 14
- Introduction to Web Application Pen Testing, starts November 28
- ISACXA CSX Cybersecurity Fundamentals, (online)
Questions? Email email@example.com or call 847.925.6066.