In order to remain competitive in today’s workforce, employees must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of many software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe, and QuickBooks. Skills in Web Site Design, Coding, and Project Management are sought after across all industries. Classes are taught by practicing professionals who emphasize real-world skills.
Wednesday, January 10, 2018, 6-7 p.m.
Breakout sessions include: Cybersecurity; Break into IT; Database Administration; Coding for the Web
Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd. Suite 2W, Schaumburg
RSVP online or call 847.925.6300.
- Adobe Design Foundations
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analyst
- Electronic Bookkeeping
- Front-end Coding Boot Camp
- Interactive Website Design
- Microsoft Office Administrator
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Word
- Project Management Specialist
- Web Maintenance and Design