In order to remain competitive in today’s workforce, employees must demonstrate a strong working knowledge of many software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe, and QuickBooks. Skills in Web Site Design, Coding, and Project Management are sought after across all industries. Classes are taught by practicing professionals who emphasize real-world skills.
Learn more about our End-User Programs at our Information Session on Wednesday, 8/16.
Computer Training and IT Certification Open House
Wednesday, August 16, 6-7 p.m.
Harper Professional Center, 650 E. Higgins Rd. Suite 2W, Schaumburg
6-6:30 p.m. General information session
6:30-7 p.m. Breakout sessions:
- Cybersecurity Careers – learn about cybersecurity, available training, and certifications
- Microsoft Advanced IT certifications
- Start your career as an IT professional
- Web Design and more
RSVP online or call 847.925.6300.
- Adobe Design Foundations
- Big Data Analytics
- Business Analyst
- Electronic Bookkeeping
- Front-end Coding Boot Camp
- Interactive Website Design
- Microsoft Office Administrator
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Word
- Project Management Specialist
- Web Maintenance and Design